*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Kourtney, Khloe, Kim Kardashian 'Step into my office' (VIDEO)

Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian recently got a manly makeover for a sexy photo shoot. And now, Kourtney Kardashian is revealing the secret behind the office-themed pictures.
On Friday, Kourtney posted footage from the sexy new shoot for "Entertainment Weekly."
"I would definitely be the President of the Kardashians company," Kourtney stated about her role in the Kardashian business empire. "I like to stay the quietest but when it comes to business stuff, I lead them," she explained about working with her sisters. Khloe admitted, "I am not good at taking…

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines