*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Wendy: "Rumor Has It My New Guy’s A Notorious Cheater"

Dear Wendy Advice Column

I’ve recently moved to a new town to start graduate school and met a cool guy in my major who I’ve been seeing for a few weeks now. He’s very sweet and there is a strong desire there to keep things moving. However, when talking to another friend, she told me that my guy is known as a serial cheater. I vowed to her that I wouldn’t get too serious about him. I’ve been cheated on once in the past and it ruined me for quite a while. I really don’t know what to do in this situation. If I could keep myself from getting attached to him, I would, but things seem to be going really well between us. So when the time comes when we do get more serious, do I bring up what I know about his past? Do I listen to my friend and not keep him as a serious boyfriend? Or should I run for the hills right now before I get too close to him? I know that I might be jumping the gun with this question since we haven’t been seeing each other for very long, but I’d rather have a plan of action now so I can keep my heart safe later. — CheatSkate



http://isexbar.com/dear-wendy-rumor-has-it-my-new-guys-a-notorious-cheater/

relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines