*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Friday, October 1, 2010

Girl Talk: I’m Moving In With A Guy … Again

Moving In

This November, I’m moving in with my boyfriend, and it will be my third time living with a significant other. Needless to say, the first two times didn’t work out. At 22, my first love moved into my already furnished apartment; we split soon after. Later, at 25, my ex and I signed a lease for a one-bedroom in upper Manhattan. We had basically no furniture, so we embarked on an adventure to the Ikea in Paramus, New Jersey. That was the beginning of our demise. 



http://isexbar.com/girl-talk-im-moving-in-with-a-guy-again/

relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines