*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Aishwarya Rai's Day of Armani in Milan

Fitting in a full day of fashion, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan were side-by-side in Milan, italy on Monday (September 27).

After attending the Giorgio Armani Spring/Summer 2011 fashion show the well-dressed pair headed over to Armani restaurant for a fancy dinner to close out the evening.

Meanwhile, Aishwarya’s career has been in full throttle with numerous new movies including the upcoming film “Robot”.

Asked about her character, Miss Rai replied, “In one year I have got to work in four very different films. I got to do Raavan and Raavanan, Sana in Robot, Mala in Action Replayy and Shopia in Guzaarish. As an actor, it is very exciting. I haven’t been part of the conventional commercial genre. So for me in that sense it is new to do a livewire character of someone who is chulbuli (bubbly) and fun through the film. Robot is an entertaining movie.”

Also asked whether she’s up for lower budget films compared to big budget pictures, Aishwarya told, “True, I have done a lot of big budget films. But at the same time, I have also done Choker Bali and Raincoat, which had conservative budgets. So I think this question is redundant. I don’t say yes to a movie asking the budget of the film. My criteria of saying yes to a film are the director, the script, and the character.”



http://isexbar.com/aishwarya-rais-day-of-armani-in-milan-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines