*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jewel: Betwixt The Music with Sarah Palin!

Jewel: Betwixt The Music with Sarah Palin!

Jewel tells the story of how she and Sarah Palin formed a band in this new Funny or Die video.

“My first night in town, I play this open mic at this place called the Crab N’ Coffee, and afterwards, this woman comes up to me and she was, like, ‘Hey, my name’s Sarah, I play flute – do you want to jam sometime?’ And I was, like, YEAH!” Jewel, 36, recounted.

Be sure to watch to see what broke their band up…and what Todd Palin’s suggestion for the band name was!

FYI: This isn’t Jewel’s first Funny or Die venture – watch Undercover Karaoke if you missed it!


Betwixt The Music: Jewel & Sarah Palin





http://isexbar.com/jewel-betwixt-the-music-with-sarah-palin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines