*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nicole Richie Says "Good Morning America"

Getting an early start to the day, Nicole Richie looked in ever-the-cheerful mood as she arrived at “Good Morning America” in New York City on Wednesday (September 29).

The former “Simple Life” star stopped to greet fans and pose for pictures as she readied for her guest spot to promote her new book titled “Priceless”.

As previously reported by GossipCenter, Miss Richie spent the previous evening signing copies of her writing effort at a local Borders bookstore.

Almost being canceled, Nicole tweeted, “No! Guys, due to weather issues I can’t land in NYC. I’m stuck in Chicago flapping my arms to get there… I WILL be at Borders tonight no matter what time it is! Ain’t no stoppin’me (sic)!”

Pushing the 7pm start back to 9:30pm, Nicole added, “Thank you for waiting. Your patience means the world to me. I am so sorry.”



http://isexbar.com/nicole-richie-says-good-morning-america-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines