*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Renew Marital Vows

Ringing in their one-year wedding anniversary just yesterday (September 27), Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were all about reaffirming their love for one another.

According to Life & Style, the E! reality couple renewed their wedding vows during a surprise service put together by Lamar at music industry executive Irving Azoff's family home in Beverly Hills.

Of the overwhelmingly joyous moment, Khloe wrote on her website, "Lamar has truly made our anniversary more special than I ever could have imagined. The day has been somewhat like a treasure hunt, moving from one surprise to the next!

She adds, "I can't believe it has ONLY been a year. My life has changed so much and I, as a person, have changed even more. I have never been happier, never been so at peace, never been so in love. Happy anniversary to the love of my life! Thank you for everything you have given me. I love you. I can't wait for our 80th wedding anniversary!!"



http://isexbar.com/khloe-kardashian-and-lamar-odom-renew-marital-vows/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines