*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rachel Zoe and Brad Goreski Call It Quits

They seemed to be a great match, but Rachel Zoe and her assistant Brad Goreski have decided to throw in the towel on their working relationship.

And according to the bow-tie-wearing beau, it had a lot to do with his desire to make a name for himself rather than always been seen as 2nd fiddle.

Brad explained, "I love Rachel and she's taught me everything I know. But there's a point where either I do it now or I'll never know what it's like to spread my wings and soar. I hope she'll continue to teach me more and more."

Of the decision to part company, Rachel shared, "We couldn't stop hugging and we couldn't stop crying. He did this with such class and elegance. And I get it. I just told him, 'I'm here for you always.'"



http://isexbar.com/rachel-zoe-and-brad-goreski-call-it-quits/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines