*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Friday, November 19, 2010

Christina Aguilera: Max is the Love of My Life

Christina Aguilera: Max is the Love of My Life

Christina Aguilera is shocked as Ellen DeGeneres brings out a giant birthday cake for her - including a shirtless man with a rose! - on an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show airing Friday (November 20).

Here’s what the 29-year-old Burlesque star had to share:

On turning 30 next month: “It’s better than turning 20, I’ll tell you that. You’re more comfortable in your own skin as a woman. You have a better idea of what you want and how to get it. At this time in my life, it’s a huge turning point, it’s a transitional stage and I’m ready. I’m ready.”

On her divorce: “My focus first and foremost is my son Max. More power to single moms and those out there doing it. I was raised by a single mom. But you know what, at the end of the day….He’s the love of my life. I adore him and he’s such a character and he’s so happy and at the end of the day, that’s what’s most important.”



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines