*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Friday, November 19, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Lets Her Boobs Out

I had feeling that when I woke up this morning I’d have Lindsay Lohan boobs staring me in the face, this isn’t exactly what I had in mind, but I’ll take what I can get. Is it me or does rehab look like a piece of cake? You get to wear sweet denim cut offs and badass tank tops and seem to get all the ice cream you want. Is there a rehab for an addiction to celebrity breast? Because I’ve got it bad, I can’t stop the cravings.

   
Lindsay Lohan PicturesLindsay Lohan PicturesLindsay Lohan Pictures

Related Articles:
Lindsay Lohan To Pose Naked In Playboy?
Lindsay Lohan In Her Sober Short Shorts
Lindsay Lohan’s Hot Freshly Dumped Legs
Lindsay Lohan Flashes Some Sweet Under Boob

Photos: PacificCoastNews


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines