*** The Latest Celebrity News/Gossip Overview ***

Entertainment - Google News

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jessica Simpson: Dinner with the Future In-Laws

Getting to know her soon-to-be-family, Jessica Simpson was spotted out to dinner with Eric Johnson and his parents last night (November 24) in New York City.

The “With You” songstress and her handsome ex-NFL playing fiancé looked to be enjoying themselves as they dined at Coppola’s East restaurant together.

In related news, Jess revealed that she was watching “Parenthood” when Eric made her pause it so he could propose to her.

"I was watching Parenthood at the time. He made me pause it. I was like, 'It's a really good part in Parenthood…it's an emotional fight right now.' [Eric's] like, 'I know, but I just got to show you something.'"

When he popped the question, "I was shaking [and] short of breath! It was definitely one of those moments where I’ve never felt that way before, ever. I can't believe all the Simpsons kept a secret."


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'u think about it.

 


.



Blog Archive

Online Marketing Toplist Blog search directory Subscribe with Bloglines